It’s time for us to get on the good foot. It’s the year 2017 and it’s time for us to not sit around and dream, but make goals to make our dreams come true. 2016 was poop. I think most of the human race can agree with that, but 2017 comes with a new promise…are you going to grab it? Or let it fall by the wayside?
It’s time for quarterly goals. The winter quarter goes from January until March. I watch Jenna Moreci on YouTube and she does goals every quarter. Normally, she makes between 10 and 20 goals I believe and her goal for success is to complete at least half over the quarter. So far I’ve only created 7 but I think I will create some more goals and if so, i’ll update this blog post. Here are the goals I have created for the first quarter of 2017:
- Outline the second novel in the Seedlings Trilogy; Seed Among the Rocks
- Film at least 2 videos for The Snanny Show (The Snanny Show is the creative brain child of my friend Shannon. It’s a weekly (?) show on YouTube that is going to be hilariously funny and glorify God all at the same time and I am her helpful side kick)
- Type my sister’s friends story
- Save 600 dollars; 200/month
- Read three books
- Blog and Vlog weekly starting January 19th
- Take a Solo Mio day once per month (Meaning a day that is just for me. I don’t answer calls, no social media, no friends, no family, just me and maybe my bunnies)
And that’s it! I’m sure I’ll think of more that I’ll need to accomplish this quarter, but for now that’s it. Stay tuned for an update!
For now, this is Morgan Lee. Signing off!